SecureBlackbox X targets various software platforms and development environments. Among platform additions in SecureBlackbox X are:
- Java edition - complete SecureBlackbox functionality including PKCS#11 and Windows CryptoAPI support available as pure Java compiled classes for both Java and Android.
- New Library edition - plain DLL and C++ interface to complete SecureBlackbox functionality. It is planned that PHP interface will be available for Library edition as well.
- WinRT API of Windows 8 (.NET edition)
- MacOS X and iOS via Delphi XE2 and Delphi XE3 compilers (VCL edition)
- MacOS X and iOS via FreePascal compiler (VCL edition)
- 64-bit Windows and Unicode support in updated ActiveX edition
SecureBlackbox X is available for download from the download page.
Upgrade to new version is free for customers, who purchased SecureBlackbox licenses on or after June 1st, 2011 and for those customers, who have a license with lifetime free upgrades. If you purchased the license before June 1st, 2011, you get the discount from the list price, valid at the moment of new (upgrade) purchase as follows:
- between June 1, 2010 and May 31, 2011 - 50% discount
- between June 1, 2009 and May 31, 2010 - 25% discount
- before June 1st, 2009 - 15% discount
Please contact us for license upgrade information.