What's new in SecureBlackbox 9.1
(Also check what's new in SecureBlackbox 9.0 comparing to previous versions)
This major release of SecureBlackbox introduces several important novelties:
- .NET edition was extended to support Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" frameworks.
- Authorization part of CloudBlackbox was extended.
Support for policies and shared access signatures was added to TElWinAzureDataStorage component.
Support for ACL, policies and federated users was added to TElAWSS3DataStorage.
- New TElCookieManager component allows TElHTTPSClient to automate cookie management.
- File processing by OpenPGPBlackbox components hastened due to implementation of caching streams.
- Implementation of SFTP via command channel was added, which is used when SFTP subsystem is disabled on the server.
- PDFBlackbox now supports signature widgets in JPEG format.